Each ml contains :
Fipronil ............................0.25% w/v
Excipients .................................q. s.
Fipronil spray is used for effective treatment
and prevention of all life stages of ectoparasites
like tick (including ticks responsible for tick fever),
flea (flea allergy dermatitis) and lice in Dogs and
Cats. It kills fleas that may cause flea allergy
dermatitis and ticks for up to 30 days.
Dosage for Dogs & Cats :
Each trigger application of spray delivers
0.5 ml spray volume.
Direction for use :
·Hold the bottle in upright position. Ruffle the
animal's coat while applying spray mist to its body.
In order to wet the coat down to the skin the
following application rates are recommended
For Long - haired animals (< 1.5cm)
A minimum of 6mL/Kg body weight (15mg of
active material per Kg of body weight) i.e. 12
pump actions per Kg.
For Short - haired animals (< 1.5cm)
A minimum of 3mL/Kg body weight (7.5mg of active
material per Kg of body weight) i.e. 6 pump actions
• Avoid spraying into eyes while spraying
on face. To prevent spraying into eyes and to
ensure proper coverage on head in nervous
animals, puppies and kittens. spray the solution
into the gloves first and then rub on face and
other body parts of the pet.
• Keep sprayed animals away from source of
heat until animal gets dry.
• Keep treated pets apart from each other or
other pets for 24 hours after treatment and
until the product is dry to prevent pets from
licking the product off one another.
• Wear gloves during spraying.
• Do not allow animal to lick the spray.
• Do not smoke, eat or drink during application.
• Wash the hands after use.
• Spray in well-ventilated area.
• Do not spray directly on the area of damaged
• Do not apply to puppies & kittens below the
age of eight weeks.
• Do not bath or shampoo the animal for at
least 2 days after Fipronil spray treatment
- Item Code: NO60
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer),D/A
- Port of Dispatch: nhava sheva mumbai
- Production Capacity: 3000 bottle
- Delivery Time: 25 days from proforma invoice
- Packaging Details: 1 Bottle In a Box Such 50 Box In a Shipper